Saturday, July 7, 2012

Flowers: yellow morado, yellow vein eranthenum





I only know the name of this flower now, after almost a year of looking for it! It is called yellow morado. I will look for my past photos of this humble flower to add to this page.



February 19, 2013. Very funny, Facebook keeps losing track of my OWN photos. Maybe FB does not want to link to Facebook images from other url resources like my blog????!

More photos with my Fujifilm HS25EXR camera taken along sidewalks of Teacher's Village going to City Hall from Philcoa.




The darker ones are purple false eranthenums. Al Claus calls them all pasaw.

Here are more photos! Taken Nov. 27, 2013. The specimen has variegated leaves. This set was taken with a Fujifilm HS25EXR.







References:

1. http://www.jaycjayc.com/pseuderanthemum-reticulatum-golden-netbush/



Flower Yellow vein eranthenum
Local nameYellow Morado
CameraOlympus VG-110
PhotographerDr. Ernesto P. Adorio
AcknowledgmentsDr. Romana de los Reyes with Ella Jacildo
AlbumFacebook album



Images owned and copyright by Dr. Ernesto P. Adorio.

No comments:

Post a Comment