Friday, June 21, 2013

Who would replace modern digital single lens reflex system with a digital monochrome camera?


I was shocked reading about this article digital photography school: Life with a rangefinder. In this article, the author states that he replaced his bag of Canon camera bodies and lenses for a $13,000 digital rangefinder Leica M system camera. The only advantages is the compact size, silent operation and light weight.

Obviously this is a retro thing, and I cannot imagine myself using this camera for stunning black and white images. I will stick with my HS25EXR camera.


Photo above by leica-camera.com.

Only very rich professionals can splurge on such luxury of exquisite high German quality Leica rangefinder monochrome cameras

For more information visit Leica-camera.com

For a review, click on http://www.pdnonline.com/gear/Camera-Review-Leica-8353.shtml. The monchrom camera is listed at US $7995.00 (body only!).

No comments:

Post a Comment