General Settings for EXR cameras.
- Shooting Mode: Program Mode P I dont understand why this is better than any of the EXR shooting mode.
- Size: Medium Kim hints that large sizes is a disaster with EXR cameras.
- DR(dynamic range): 400%
- Auto ISO (400,800, 1,600)
- Film mode: Provia I further read that Astia may provide better results. Experiment!
- Sharpening: Low, Tone: Low, Color: Medium High
- LCD brightness: LCD one tick below
- Image Display: Zoom continuous
I will try to experiment with these settings more often in the coming days.