Saturday, April 20, 2013

Pagoda flowers, Clerodendrum Paniculatum

UPDATED with new photos!

I saw this flower along the highway at Murcia, Negros Occidental on the way to Salvador Benedicto town.
The photo is not clear but I will try to shoot this plant again hopefully next Week, It stands out due its relative large size and by its conical outline, like a pagoda, its common name.

I really have to take more closeup photos of this flower.



Here are some photos of young pagoda plant in Bulacan taken last August 16, 2013.



Plant/flower Clerodendrum Paniculatum
Common name Pagoda flower
Camera Fujifilm HS25EXR bridge camera
Location Murcia-Salvador Benedicto Highway
Date April 20, 2013
Photographer Dr. Ernesto Adorio
Acknowledgment gcy of Philippine Native Plants Conservation Society, Inc.
Facebook album Pagoda flowers album


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Good Day Sir. I really admire your photos especially this photo album. If I may ask sir, where exactly did you take this shot? Because me and my mates really need that plant badly for our thesis. A quick reply would really help us a lot sir. Thank you and May God bless you more :)

    ReplyDelete